Copy Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 to new Workbook

helpexcel

Hi,

I want to copy 3 specific worksheets (Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3) to a new workbook. Only want to copy values and formatting, no formulas or references.

I want to call the new workbook "Eddie" and the current date.

thanks!

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you are getting an overflow error. What kind of data do the 3 copied sheets contain?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
You said that your data contains numbers in some of the cells. Are those numbers very large. Since the macro in Post# 3 worked properly, I don't know why you are getting the error. Try closing Excel, open the workbook and try running the macro again.

Upvote 0
Perhaps you could upload a copy of your file, including any macros you are currently using, to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Upvote 0
I removed that part of the code and it worked. What do I put to exit sub if cancel is clicked?

This is the part i removed:
For Each ws In Sheets
ws.UsedRange.Value = ws.UsedRange.Value
Next ws

Upvote 0
If you click "Cancel, the sub will terminate without any changes to the code. You should be aware that if you remove that part of the code, any formulas will also be copied.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt3388

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back