Copy a certain set of data from one sheet to another depending on the date typed in

Emily1996

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
hi guys, hoping someone can help me figure this one out.
i have a work book with 2 sheets in it, one is a "Master" sheet titled Calcs(2) and another is a general sheet titled Stopes 2024-2025.
We have a range of people that will be inputting data into the "Stopes" sheet, this will happen every week - they manually input the start date in cell B2, B26, B50 etc (they fill in a new group of information every week) and then fill in other relevant information.
As you can see in the screen shot, there are multiple copies of the same sheet for people to fill out as this is done every single week. (the data runs for 4 weeks but is freshly input every week, as after the first week its all just a rough guess)
i then need to be able to type a specific date in cell B2 in my master sheet Calcs(2), and have it pull the information from Stopes 2024-2025 that correspond with the date typed in. the main table runs from cells A1-BH23, but then within the stopes sheet i have got 52 copies of it so those cell ranges change with each date range.

its very important that when i import it to the master Calcs sheet that all the information is in the right cells as all the informaion below in the calcs sheet has formulas that rely on them being in the correct spot.

i hope what i have written makes sense, and hopefully someone out there can help me! thank you.

Calcs(02) Sheet
calcs tab.PNG

Stopes 2024-2025 Sheet
stopes tab.PNG

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back