Congratulations to new Microsoft MVP!!!!

Thanks everyone. It was very unexpected so I'm in quite a state of shock and obviously really chuffed at the same time! :)

Richard Schollar said:
He's a geek, he's a bit weird and he's even got a beard!
Oh what a charming picture you paint! The bison's horns as my new avatar perhaps? :biggrin:

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
Well done Colin :-)

If you want me to beat Richard up for being mean to you anytime let me know ;-)

Dom

That was not what I was trying to look at this early. Congrats nevertheless:)

He's a geek, he's a bit weird and he's even got a beard!
Is no one safe nor nothing sacred from the MVP Town Crier's originatively esemplastic announcements. From "out of the closet" metaphors to rhyming raps, new awardees beware your image when Richard takes keyboard to computer.

Great going Colin, huge congrats and well-earned.

A hearty congratulations, Colin! All the really cool MVP's are midsummer's MVP's, you know. :wink: It was a real pleasure to get to meet some of the UK MVP's like Richard, Roger Govier & Bill Manville last year. I do hope you'll be able to manage coming to the next summit. Or phrased another way - I hope you *won't* be a little nancy boy and pull an Archibald... one hint that he might have to share a room with Schollar and suddenly he can't make it... Shoot, Richard's not so bad. I mean it's not like MS was asking Rory to split a room with Ken P. or something. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks again, everyone. :)

Greg Truby said:
I hope you *won't* be a little nancy boy and pull an Archibald...

Don't worry, Greg, I have no intention of *pulling an Archibald* - in any sense! :eeek: :biggrin:

From what I hear about these summits, I think I need to get some serious drinking practice in to harden my constitution! ;)

Tom Urtis said:
Is no one safe nor nothing sacred from the MVP Town Crier's originatively esemplastic announcements. From "out of the closet" metaphors to rhyming raps, new awardees beware your image when Richard takes keyboard to computer.
He didn't even give me the time to get mine into the closet, far less bring it back out!

I hope you *won't* be a little nancy boy and pull an Archibald...

I'd like to see how much you enjoyed trying to get through US customs and immigration with a passport that says you were born in Saudi Arabia... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back