Congratulations to NateO - Microsoft MVP

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Congratulations Nate! You deserve it.

Although, I have to admit, I thought that the date of the anouncement was rather appropriate. :twisted:

If'n I kin keep a straight face fer a moment - congratulations, Nate. Much obliged fer yer tossin' a rope 'n' helpin' tug this cowpoke outta some sticky mudholes over the years. :bow:

Oh... and we're all sure that this ain't an "April Fool's" thing, right? :huh:

Kudos to you Mr Truby. I approve of your level of belligerence in this matter. :lol: (although I am a tad miffed that I didn't see your reference to April Fool's day before I made my own reference)

It's not often that the Purdue alumnus in myself cheers for the graduates of IU; but, in this case, it is certainly warranted. :wink:
You went to Purdue, Matt?! :o

Well, following in your footsteps, we can put our differences aside for the time being, and I thank you for your kind words! :lol:

Btw, very impressed with Painter, very nice work in the tourney and it looks like he can recruit. The ol' IU vs. Purdue rivalry may headed back to it's former days of glory, and that's a good thing. :)

O'Brien and Truby get their shots in... Ha! I'm in too good a mood. Somehow, this really did happen:

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=BA372648-061B-4F39-847C-C3AD98E58A99

But yes, the timing is interesting... Apparently, I am an April Fool's MVP. And I am okay with that! 8-) :lol:

Thanks again, everyone! :-D

Cheers,
Nate Oliver

Congratulations Nate Great Job!!

Hello NateO,

Congratuations and job well done!

Keep giving us great answers here!

Kurt

You went to Purdue, Matt?!

Well, following in your footsteps, we can put our differences aside for the time being, and I thank you for your kind words!

Btw, very impressed with Painter, very nice work in the tourney and it looks like he can recruit. The ol' IU vs. Purdue rivalry may headed back to it's former days of glory, and that's a good thing.
Yep, I went there for both undergrad and graduate school. It'd be nice to see the ol' rivalry start up again... we've been too resolved to just give the football victories to Purdue and the basketball victories to IU without much of a competition. Maybe they can bring back Gene and Bobby (don't even need any players) for a "game" and just let them yell at each other. Enough people would pay to see that.

Re: Congratulations Nate Great Job!!

Thanks Kurt!
Keep giving us great answers here!
That is one of the goals, hopefully better answers. :)

Matt, you mean you survived one round at Purdue and elected to return for a second?! :-? :-P

I'd pay to see Bob and Gene to get after it again. Even better in their prime but beggars can't be choosers! :)

I see good things coming for IU and Purdue basketball, and imo, that's good for College Basketball. And if IU is any good, it may save my bracket from going to the crapper every year! :lol:

But yes, the timing is interesting... Apparently, I am an April Fool's MVP. And I am okay with that!

When I first saw "Nate Oliver named MS MVP on April 1 2007" I thought it was an April Fool's Joke, as in let's pick someone who is so obviously overqualified and pretend they just became an MVP. Then I read this post and realized that Nate really was just named an MS MVP and it just happened to fall on Apr 1.

Nate brings a depth of understanding to his responses that some poster's dont always recognize or appreciate. When I see responses from Nate I know they are usually rooted in some fundamental understanding computer programming. Even when I don't understand much of it, I appreciate it.

Thanks Nate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyJones1979

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back