Congratulations to NateO - Microsoft MVP

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Once a quarter, Microsoft announces the latest crop of MVP awardees.

It was just a few years ago when Microsoft started recognizing contributions outside the MS news groups, making it possible for regulars at the communities such as MrExcel and UtterAccess to receive the award. I am always thrilled to see someone from our excellent community recognized by Microsoft.

Hot of the press, the latest MS MVP in Excel is Nate Oliver - aka NateO. Congratulations Nate!

Bill Jelen

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Congratulations Nate!
You have helped solve some very challenging Excel mysteries for me in the past-

Well deserved....

Congrats (again!) Nate :-D

Does this mean you won't have the time to chew me up over using regular expressions instead of faster byte arrays?? ;-)

:bow:

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the nice sentiments. :)

I came to MrExcel.com, many years ago, simply looking to 'give back' due to the amazing amount of quality information I had been able to find on the internet.

I'm not sure that something like this is possible without such a great community, and I find myself still learning and giving back to this amazing community.

This is quite an honor for me. The compiled list of Microsoft MVPs is quite an amazing list of talents. With that being said, I also recognize that there are some amazing talents, some who regularly frequent our forums here, who could easily be on this list as well. So I thank you as well. :)

Does this mean you won't have the time to chew me up over using regular expressions instead of faster byte arrays?? ;-)
Thanks, Richard. No, I still have time to take RegExp head on. ;)

I'd better use this new thing for this post, eh? :lol:

Regards,
Nate Oliver
Microsoft MVP - Excel Systems

It's not often that the Purdue alumnus in myself cheers for the graduates of IU; but, in this case, it is certainly warranted. :wink:

Congrats, Nate. Well-deserved! :beerchug:

If'n I kin keep a straight face fer a moment - congratulations, Nate. Much obliged fer yer tossin' a rope 'n' helpin' tug this cowpoke outta some sticky mudholes over the years. :bow:

Oh... and we're all sure that this ain't an "April Fool's" thing, right? :huh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyJones1979

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back