Colo's Utility

Sourdust

I have tried to download Colo's utility for displaying worksheets but I get a message that an object can't be loaded because it isn't available on my machine (NT4). The HTML drop down menu does appear but gives me a runtime error when I try to use it. Is it NT or is there something I should be doing differently?

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
I am not sure if you saw the message that COLO utilities had some problems, but it is supposed to be working again.

Upvote 0
I had similar problem, Message saying that a Form was not installed or something like this.

I didn't read the FAQ but I have removed all the code that was calling the Form use to change the time zone.

I'm not sure what was the problem but the HTML converter works well.

Upvote 0
I get a message that an object can't be loaded because it isn't available on my machine

Sourdust, I've been getting this message ever since I downloaded Colo 6 months ago. It doesn't seem to affect anything, so I haven't investigated. Don't know about your run-time error, though. Seems to be a horse of a different colo.

Upvote 0
Re 'Could not load an object ...

Re 'Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine'

Come on guys, how much effort does it take? JP even hinted at the source of the answer to your problems.

Colo has provided a guide to the HTML Maker at his site. Here's the link:
http://www.interq.or.jp/sun/puremis/colo/HtmlMaker.htm

You will note that the first item in FAQ section is entitled "When I select the Add-in from Excel I get the error message 'Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine'" and the second one is "When I select the Add-in from Excel I get the error message: 'Can't find project or library'". If you read these tips your problems should be solved (well, the HTML Maker problems anyway - I don't know about your other problems ;) ).

Upvote 0
Well thanks, Richie. Just installed the timer and it immediately brought to an end this humongous migraine headache I've had for the past 6 month. It also cured my mange, regrew all my 65 teeth and I just now got a call from Bo Derek, saying how much she missed me.

Now, if I could only fix my ASAP problem, I'd be happier than a pige in ****e.
:D :D

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies and apologies for not checking it out myself. IEtimer has got rid of the load object problem but I can't solve the second of the FAQs. the project or library can't be found message. The suggested solution is to delete any refernces marked as missing but I can't see any.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroDH

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back