Changing User Name

Andrew Mould

being the superstar that I am, i have recently changed my username. to do this i had to reregister. good and all but how can we redirect the queries i have made under the username "andrew mould" to the username "ajm"? lazy of me, i know, but it does save me time having to find the queries again to see if there are any new responses.

Shame, I wanted to change mine- Mudface was just a childhood nickname, adopted in case the boss ran across this site. Now he's given me permission to use it, bwahaha.

the boss has given you permission to use what? the website or the childhood nickname? is that Mr Mudface when you are at work, or maybe, Mr Face? you must clarrify this burning issue...what do i call you next time???

Do you mean to tell me, after all we've been through, that your *real* name *isn't* Mudface? I feel so *cheap*...

"...From: Freezing cold, rainy, miserable Hull..." Yeah, I bet the next thing we find out is Hull's actually warmer than Miami, dryer then San Diego and more fun than the Big Apple on New Year's Eve. :biggrin:

On 2003-02-14 08:27, just_jon wrote:
"...From: Freezing cold, rainy, miserable Hull..." Yeah, I bet the next thing we find out is Hull's actually warmer than Miami, dryer then San Diego and more fun than the Big Apple on New Year's Eve. :biggrin:

Vladivostok is warmer and more scenic than Hull!

Don't tell us, let us guess. You now wish to be known as 01010101, the Programmer Formerly Known as Mudface.

This message was edited by just_jon on 2003-02-14 11:11

Mudface is fine Jack has the worlds silliest name trust me, only my trusted buddy’s know my real name and no they wont tell you.

Mudface is a sign on, that’s fine.

Jack

My children have names

Jamie from London’s Burning UK dradma TV program and London Villains sons name.

Jack as i sign in, from a name well love.

Charlie from my friend i never miss to say i bitterly miss, Charles Charlie Kray, brother of London Gangsters you might know the name of, The Kray Twins.

Charlie thought me so much

Stay out of crime
Get them in to sport [reference to me children]
NEVER GIVE IN!!!!

I share these with you all, never give in, NEVER!!!! Jack would be long gone by now without Charlie’s words in all my thoughts

Never give in!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senthil Murugan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back