Change

• Thread starter Thread starter Legacy 68403
  • Start date Start date
qed thats being a bit of a smart **** i'm no stranger to mathematics but others had grades that were better than mine. I've been in environments that have not only been biased they have been abusive I really don't think libido is a relevant variable.

I'm sorry, but not one part of this quote makes relevant sense to me. Why are you talking about grades? Who's being a "smart ****"? What does biased and abusive enviornments have to do with this conversation? Why do you bring up libido? AND, what the heck does "qed" mean?

The point is meet as many women as you can. The more you meet, the better chance you have of making a connection. As well, groom yourself the best you can. Buy a nice shiny watch. Buy some cologne. Make eye contact. Be nice without being a push-over.

And what's this about no one helping you??? That's very offensive. I see all good and HELPFUL reponses to your issue. Take it or leave...its up to you. You came to us.

1 - qed: I'm pretty sure he meant QED which stands for something like "which was to be proven" (in latin of course). This will also explain the grades (his - not as good as other math students, according to him) and smart-*** (again him for using qed - he is apologizing for using it)

2 - No one helping him: I'm pretty sure that there was supposed to be a period between post and if (with the I being capitalized of course). Read it that way and you will see that he is apologizing for starting the post.

I shouldn't of started this post. If no one helps me when i next post a problem i won't be surprised <== What he meant

3 - biased and abusive: prior places of work (where men and women work). (I.e not here)

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
Wow, thanks, Gene. His post went *swoosh* right over my head. Your interpretation makes sense.

Hopefully the OP went get discouraged and hangs in there. Lonliness can be terrible at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lugen

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back