Change

• Thread starter Thread starter Legacy 68403
  • Start date Start date
L

Legacy 68403

10 years ago I would walk down the street and I would be afraid to look at a guy the wrong way for fear that he would smack me in the head. These day I'm afraid to look at a guy the wrong way for fear that he might make a move on me, I'm more afraid to walk down the street now than what I was 10 years ago.

I've just turned 30 and I look back on the last 10 years of me life and I know that like others my age I'm suffering from a serious lack of being chased by young women aged 20 to 30.

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
I've just come back from a month in New Zealand fella. There was more friendly good looking lasses there than most other places I've been.

Maybe it's the Brit abroad/holiday thing but don't give up hope just yet.

Dom

To be chased, you must be chaseable. Pump the iron, get a great attitude about life, have an ego that won't quit, (or an alternative is to become rich!) then put yourself where women are. THEN they will be chasing you like there is no tomorrow.

My two cents:

You're the guy! Unless you're a George Clooney or Brad Pitt look-alike, then 99.999999999% of the time no woman is going to chase you. You are the hunter and they are the hunted. That's how its been since Adam first laid eyes on Eve. And even though he was the first man on Earth, she shot him down plenty of times before finally giving him the time of day. How do I know this you may ask? Because that's what women do...that's what they have always done.

Rejection sucks, but get used to it.

Now, puff out your chest, stand up tall, make eye contact, and hit on as many women as possible...because all-in-all, its a numbers game.

qed thats being a bit of a smart **** i'm no stranger to mathematics but others had grades that were better than mine. I've been in environments that have not only been biased they have been abusive I really don't think libido is a relevant variable.

I shouldn't of started this post if no one helps me when i next post a problem i won't be surprised

I shouldn't of started this post ...

**** straight. I usually come to the Lounge for a laugh. This is a bit heavy for me. Or as a guy on a blog at The Age in Melbourne says, on nearly every thread, 'Women just want your money' :evil:

qed thats being a bit of a smart **** i'm no stranger to mathematics but others had grades that were better than mine. I've been in environments that have not only been biased they have been abusive I really don't think libido is a relevant variable.

I'm sorry, but not one part of this quote makes relevant sense to me. Why are you talking about grades? Who's being a "smart ****"? What does biased and abusive enviornments have to do with this conversation? Why do you bring up libido? AND, what the heck does "qed" mean?

The point is meet as many women as you can. The more you meet, the better chance you have of making a connection. As well, groom yourself the best you can. Buy a nice shiny watch. Buy some cologne. Make eye contact. Be nice without being a push-over.

And what's this about no one helping you??? That's very offensive. I see all good and HELPFUL reponses to your issue. Take it or leave...its up to you. You came to us.

"Buy a nice shiny watch"

Also, never underestimate the importance of good shoes :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lugen

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back