Can I delete/disable my account or do I just walk away?

One of the "problems" (for want of a better word) of forums like this is that you have a combination of hundreds of people a day, most of whom are stuck and probably frustrated, interacting with hundreds of others, not all speaking the same language (both literally and figuratively). It is pretty much inevitable that someone or something will rub you wrong at some point - that is one reason I use multiple forums: it's my mental equivalent of going for a walk. ;)

If you find that posts by a particular member(s) tend rub you up the wrong way (but don't break the forum rules) then you could add that member(s) to your ignore list. Their posts will be automatically hidden but you have the option to view them should you wish to.

Thank You Smitty, I'm going to use "Modicum" in my next set of requirements, as in "User must have a modicum of sense" and see if they make me re-write it... heh heh heh

"Perturbed by another posting and ready to give up the forum."

Not something we like to hear. If you've issues with a post, report it (using 'report' button on the top right of each post). If it breaches any of the rules, it will be addressed.
I find this idea very true.

If you find that posts by a particular member(s) tend rub you up the wrong way (but don't break the forum rules) then you could add that member(s) to your ignore list. Their posts will be automatically hidden but you have the option to view them should you wish to.
Huh, That must be why certian threads I post to, my comments are not acknowledged... ;) :biggrin:

Sure is quiet in here today.

:p

Bwahaha. Clearly I'm not on your guy's blocked list... yet. ;)
Its not even April 1st yet and I'm getting the gears :ROFLMAO:

(All those emoticons make me feel very mature BTW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugubara

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back