bowling secretary spreadsheets

millerlite2ky

Board Regular
Does anyone know of a good spreadsheet which someone has created that keeps track of a bowling league (In Excel format). I'm trying to set one up, but haven't been able to figure it all out.........Thanks, Scott

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
what all are you looking to do with it? I havent seen any, but i would be glad to build you one if you let me know what your looking to do with it.

Upvote 0
hi!
post what you wan to do and the good people of
this board will be smiling on thier break time
having something to crunch in thier computer.
example:
What are your inputs and outputs?
What are the relation of the input to the output?
In other words,what are your plans to reach your objective?

Upvote 0
Well, we have 10 teams with 3 bowlers to each team. The league will run for 10 weeks (1/28/04 thru 3/31/04). I want to input the bowlers scores each week and setup Excel to calculate the bowler's averages, handicaps, high games, high series', while also keeping track of team wins, losses, averages, handicaps, high game and series. I know using Access would probably be better, but I'm not too keen on databases. I can set up Excel to calculate the individual stats, but not sure how to set it up as far as the team standings and stats go! I would appreciate any help.......Thank you, Scott

Upvote 0
handicap is figured as:
a bowler bowls three games in week one.
we figure the bowler's average and subtract it from 200.
Handicap is figured by subtracting an average from 200 and multiplying the difference by .8 (80% of the difference).

Yes, I will input each bowlers results, every week.

Upvote 0
Wonder if you could make a template for an idea I have seen thats a little different for bowling leagues.
10 teams 4 on a team.
each week you bowl 3 games . points are figures based on team scores +handicap as per the whole leage game one highest team gets 10 next gets 9 then 8 and so on. same for the other two games and total wood.
handicap is figures as the last 6 games. for the first 2 weeks handicap is figured as the book average.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conna_1996

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back