Are your spreadsheets wet?

OK, now I'm curious. Please PM me.

Thanks!
:D

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Not quite Excel related, but THIS is by far the best hand-dryer i have used. It's the Dyson AirBlade.

I was in Heathrow on Sunday, had to use the bathroom and noticed that they have those dryers (the XLerator) in there. I must have used Heathrow a dozen times this year and never noticed them before, shows the power of prompting (advertising!).

I've used both the Xlerator and the Dyson AirBlade. The Xlerator certainly takes you by surprise the first time with its power, but I have to say the Dyson is more fun - it's quicker and well, just cooler. The first time I ever used a Dyson, I actually went back and got my hands wet a second time just to see the thing work again. I couldn't believe it could dry one's hands so quickly.

Last edited:
The first time I ever used a Dyson, I actually went back and got my hands wet a second time just to see the thing work again. I couldn't believe it could dry one's hands so quickly.
Me too. In fact, i think that might be one of the major reasons we have had water use restrictions here: they align pretty closely with the infiltration of these machines into our public restrooms! :laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back