Approaching 2 million posts! When?

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
Seeing as there are no off work holidays in the U.S. in June and there being 22 workdays, but more people take vacations in the summer months and students will be out of school for the most part, so they will be looking for less answers. I will go with:

July 15th 2009 11:44 AM GMT

Though I am stuck between going a few days earlier than that.

Notice how all the MVP's are aiming toward august whilst the rest of go for July? This should be interesting!!!

Could be. There's quite a spread of dates in there. I assume a lot of bats and foxes have died so their entrails can be examined...

Denis

Could be. There's quite a spread of dates in there. I assume a lot of bats and foxes have died so their entrails can be examined...

Denis

I just used RANDBETWEEN and trusted to luck. On reflection it wasn't the most scientific approach.

Slightly more scientific than swigging a beer, spinning around twice, and taking the average of three darts chucked at a calendar.

Denis

Slightly more scientific than swigging a beer, spinning around twice, and taking the average of three darts chucked at a calendar.

but not as much fun, I reckon! :)

With enough beer, that might be the safest place to be...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathanle89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back