An amazing picture...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.......our gornment....are you kidding....we're still trying to get through all to rolls of film they ordered, way back when....!!!!!

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
guy on the sidewalk missing the upper half of his body ...
I said there were some glitches (many more than the one you pointed out), but on the whole, there is an amazing amount of detail in that picture... just ever so slightly more than my personal DSLR camera.:laugh:

There's actualluy a Janus in there too. (Someone who turned their head at just the right moment.)

And... I saw a commercial last night about a 4100 megapixel camera!

None of us are safe anymore. Now we can take pictures of family in the Philippines without ever leaving Alaska! :eeek:

These images are not "hard" to do but are a lot of work. They are stiched together from hundreds of photos. My Phone can stitch dozens together easily and I have done upto twenty with my regular camera and software called Hugin. The glitches are from the stiching pictures because when you take these you need to overlap the previous picture by 20-30%. Likley the photographer that made this has a impressive rig to build the image matrix that results in a great quaility image.
Goto the root of the picture link gigapixel.com and there are many stunning pictures like this.

$0.02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back