About time I grew up, I suppose... *:(

We have a spreadsheet that's a list of all staff owned vehicles, so that the nazis in security can come and tell us when we've parked in the wrong space.

It gets sent round every couple of months for us all to update. It's very simple. A column for your name, vehicle make and model and registration. I added another column one day for Car's 'Pet' name and I made one up for my car (Bertie, or something), to get the ball rolling.

I looked back a week later and nearly half the people had actually put one in. It was hilarious. Until someone then removed the column again. Booo!

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.
Back in the good old days we often had the option to work for paid overtime - there was a form with a column for "Reason" - if you entered "pays for the new extension....." that was frowned upon.

[PS I have a car called "Brian"]

We have one of those with peoples car details on, not that it ever gets used when people's car's get sprayed with oil from the air conditioning unit... it was my car (nicknamed 'Spikovich')
An email went round - "To the owner of the Blue Nissan Micra Reg blah blah"

Why have these things at all if they aren't going to even be used? :eeek:

We have one of those with peoples car details on, not that it ever gets used when people's car's get sprayed with oil from the air conditioning unit... it was my car (nicknamed 'Spikovich')
An email went round - "To the owner of the Blue Nissan Micra Reg blah blah"

Why have these things at all if they aren't going to even be used? :eeek:

You can't call yourself Superferret if you drive a Nissan Micra.

As soon as I posted that I thought "I should be quiet. I drive a mini".

Expiry, didn't you once own a slightly embarassing car ?

Edited to add - I don't mean the mini - I think the mini is OK.

New mini - clubman. I can fit a washing machine in it, apparantly. I haven't tried, though.

Gerald, I did once own a car that was embarrassing to others. Not to me. It was awesome. A Reliant 'Super' Robin.

The 'Super' is important because the 'Super' was 850cc and it had a cigarette lighter.

I'm not so keen on the New Mini's... give me a Classic Mini Cooper any day!

A Reliant 'Super' Robin eh? Yeah that's certainly embarrassing ;)
Once went to a festival and some people from the tent next to us went Reliant Robin Tipping during the night...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xel003

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back