You've been thanked!

Eric B

Board Regular
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, I hope I have the ear of the Excel masters! I wanted to avoid posting on the general forum and having this misconstrued as an ad.

I am a Neuroscientist, and for the past two years, some colleagues and I have been working on an introductory microarray text. While many of you may not have heard of microarrays, Excel has proven to be a vital tool for their analysis, and the help of members of the Mr. Excel community has been absolutely vital to me and my research.

The Mr. Excel website and message board community have been prominently thanked in my chapter, and I have referred readers to this board for help with advanced problems in Excel. I only hope that this increases your audience (and hopefully commerce).

Thanks again,
Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your note! The people who hang out at this board are an incredible resource.

When the book comes out, please feel free to post a note here and let us know the title. You never know when someone might need a great book on microarrays!

Bill Jelen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaskin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back