YOU'RE ALL BRILLIANT!

Airfix9

Not sure if this should go in this forum, but I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for all the help that you lot continue to give me as I learn how to program in VB!

I always seem to find the answer to my questions without ever having to ask them (I prefer to use the search function as it generally provides what I am looking for). I am, however, aware that working this way doesn't give me the chance to thank you all, so I'm doing that here and now...

THANK YOU!!!

:-D

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
You're not wrong mate

I'd like to add my thanks to the people on this board, such a useful little tool for VBA programmers the world over.

I'll echo that. I have been posting queries over the last few months and have never been disappointed. Someone always has the answer, and as a result I have automated the majority of the processes I was doing manually, saving hours of time per week. This board is AWESOME, thanks to the knowledge of the experts and their eagerness to help others with their knowledge. Mr Excel rules!

Ditto.

The advice on here has probably saved us all many sleepless nights, boring days and grey hairs.

many thanks for you all for your friendly forum.

I have not been around here long, and only programming vba for not much longer, and due to the vast amount of info in the archive along with replies to my own posts, its fast becoming a second language to me.

Many thanks to all :-D

I joined the board too late to avoid the gray hairs, but other than that, I second every single sentiment expressed so far.

Somewhere, there is a reward waiting for all you good Samaritans.

Thank you.

my hair divorced me and left....if only i had found this board eaqrlier...things might have been different!!

Well remember 50% of hair marriages end in divorce. Count yourself lucky it didn't take the house ;-)

I found a shampoo for fine flyaway hair, which was fine until it flew away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolonG

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back