why my posts have been deleted

Tahir

Board Regular
To Moderators:

I have posted today and some period ago but my posts have been deleted (I have searched my posts by search option but only two posts appear but not those which I have posted recently).
Please tell me why?

Regards.

I have no way of telling if there are other posts that may have been deleted, but you have a total of 15 posts to your name (including this one). This is the full list:
http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/search.php?search_author=Tahir&showresults=posts

I got that list by clicking on the number of posts under your name on the post above. On each post you make it lists the number of posts you have, and it is a link. If you click on it, you should get a full list (unless you have a LOT of posts--like me, for example, then not everything will be shown).

You can also find your posts by using the "View My Posts" links at the top of a forum index.

I have posted today and some period ago but my posts have been deleted (I have searched my posts by search option but only two posts appear but not those which I have posted recently).
Please tell me why?
How exactly did you do your search? If I go to the Search functionality and type in your name under Author Search, it shows 9 different threads which you have replies to.

If this is the method your tried, and you only got 2 threads, I am guessing that you unknowningly had other criteria selected in that Search option that limited it more than you intended to.

Not to mention that the board's search function is not that fantastic to begin with...

Kristy,

Boy Howdy, did you hit the nail on the head. I am starting to use Google to search this board more and more often.

Please tell me why?
How exactly did you do your search? If I go to the Search functionality and type in your name under Author Search, it shows 9 different threads which you have replies to.

If this is the method your tried, and you only got 2 threads, I am guessing that you unknowningly had other criteria selected in that Search option that limited it more than you intended to.

I came to know about the error. Infact I wrongly typed username in top most field which I should have typed in Search for Author.

thanks for your replies to get me understand about search options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back