Why are there no Examples' CD for the Chinese Verssion of Special Edition Using Excel 2007?

apolloh

Board Regular
I had bought one today. But I didn't find the disc for Examples. Why?

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Hi Apollo,
Thanks for buying the book.
Special Edition books are published by QUE and typically do not have download files/CD. SEU 2007 does not have files in English or I believe for any of the versions printed.
:-(

The Special Edition series typically does not have a CD with examples. The editor believes that most people use this as a reference book and not a tutorial book. They don't believe people would want to work through examples.

You are not the first person to ask about this, though and I appreciate the comment. If I am allowed to write the next edition of the book, I will push for a CD with sample files.

Thank you two for the replies.

I have been reading on the charpter 10 now and I found the sample files are not necessary in the most charpters. But sometimes the pics is too small to find out what there are printing and the sample files maybe help that.

I expect to read your next edition with some sample files if there are. For me, no sample files maybe not a big problem, but it's different for most of the people in our country. Excel and the spreadsheet in China is only above ten years old. I wonder if you could understand me.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikachi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back