Who has maximum number of posts?

taurean

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
For last few months, I come to this forum regularly. There are some great guys here and their sheer volume of posts (and 99% in the helping cause) boggles my mind. Some have crossed 40000 and have seen one more than 50000. So this question came to my mind: who has maximum number of posts on this forum? Someone could tell me then it'd be great.

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Near the top of the page click on Community, select Member List. At the top of the post count column click on the word Posts. You will see that Norie has the most.

I think all of the members on the first page have helped me.

If I've neglected to say so, Thank you very much.

Near the top of the page click on Community, select Member List. At the top of the post count column click on the word Posts. You will see that Norie has the most.
Not just forum, even here you have helped :). No wonder your name is right up there.:bow:

VoG - you're not far off the top yourself.

What I find interesting is that the people ranked 6th, 7th and 9th all have Calvin (with or without Hobbes) as their avatar.

What I find interesting is that the people ranked 6th, 7th and 9th all have Calvin (with or without Hobbes) as their avatar.
I guess "Calvin & Hobbes" resonates with us computer geeks!:laugh:
(I am actually a little surprised that there aren't more Dilbert avatars!)

I am actually a little surprised that there aren't more Dilbert avatars!

Me too.

But then again, if you look at the list with a creative eye, there's more than one avatar that bears a passing resemblance to Wally . . .

But then again, if you look at the list with a creative eye, there's more than one avatar that bears a passing resemblance to Wally . . .
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Soon to hit 50,000 mark:

Sheet1

<table style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-LEFT: 2pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 2pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri,Arial; FONT-SIZE: 11pt" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup> <col style="WIDTH: 30px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"> <col style="WIDTH: 102px"> <col style="WIDTH: 64px"> <col style="WIDTH: 69px"> <col style="WIDTH: 75px"> <col style="WIDTH: 82px"></colgroup> <tbody> <tr style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"> <td> </td> <td>A</td> <td>B</td> <td>C</td> <td>D</td> <td>E</td></tr> <tr style="HEIGHT: 18px"> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">1</td> <td style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #99ccff">Name</td> <td style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #99ccff">Posts</td> <td style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #99ccff">Post / Day</td> <td style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #99ccff">Today</td> <td style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #99ccff">50,000 Posts</td></tr> <tr style="HEIGHT: 18px"> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">2</td> <td>VoG</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">49358</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">14</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">12/11/2011</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">1/26/2012</td></tr> <tr style="HEIGHT: 18px"> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">3</td> <td>Aladin Akyurek</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">49,301</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">13.75</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">12/11/2011</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">1/31/2012</td></tr> <tr style="HEIGHT: 18px"> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">4</td> <td>Andrew Poulsom</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">47665</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">13.9</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">12/11/2011</td> <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">5/27/2012</td></tr></tbody></table>

Excel tables to the web >> Excel Jeanie HTML 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back