WHERE IS THE ZERO REPLIES>>>>>>????????

kevin.philips

Hi Y'all,

What has happened to the zero replies function - I used to like that - I have asked others and they miss it too.......

Regards

Kevin.Philips

To quote myself from the other day:

Since this board software is new, all of the features that were on the old board have not been incorporated yet.

This includes the "zero replies" feature.

There are quite a few things that still need to be done. Please rest assured, these are being worked on.

:)

Hi 2rrs.

A version of the "My Questions" link is currently available, but only from the forum index page at www.mrexcel.com/board2/

Make sure you are logged in, and under the Mr Excel logo on the top left hand side of the screen there will be a text link labeled "View my posts."

You can click that to see all of the topics you have participated in.

Hope it helps,

Hi, Van Pookie,

Thank you for your reply. I had seen this feature; it gives you all of the post an individual has made.
The feature I was referring to was "my questions" which gave you the questions that an individual had posted rather than all post. It was a pretty nice feature. However, if this is to be its replacement it will work. Just more items to go thru.
I appreciate the board very much. The expertise shared on this forum is outstanding.

2rrs

Try going to the Search page, then in the second box enter your screen name - that search is, I believe, only for original thread posters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senthil Murugan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back