Where do you save your favourite threads?

sanrv1f

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi

Many people one the board (Aladin, Peter, Peter_SSS,...) used to provide links to older threads relevant to the question asked,

can sombody tell me, if there is a tool/site to categorize and store your favorite links?

Sankar, do you have a Favourites folder you can save favourite threads to? This is part of the UserCP options (Edit Folders option will let you add a new folder into which you can save the thread links).

Alternatively, I do use Delicious too (third party link store).

Thanks Richard,

I do use the favorites option, but the issue is there are too many PCs (work,home,grand mothers',friends') and too many browsers (depends on my mood:)),

BTW, what is delicious, any links please

You don't understand - he's not talking about BROWSER favorites. See the User CP link in the blue bar at the top of the page? check out the options there. those are your forum settings. Not browser or PC dependent.

You don't understand - he's not talking about BROWSER favorites. See the User CP link in the blue bar at the top of the page? check out the options there. those are your forum settings. Not browser or PC dependent.

Thanks Tracy,

ok, I added a new folder named "Favourites", now can I add threads to it? is there any option in the threads?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back