Where do we send answers of the challenge of the month?

Haris80cr

Board Regular
HI ALL,
a very simple question... :-D
I have completed the challenge of the month, where do I send it?

thanks.

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
CONGRATS.........
As said in the "challenge post":

Download and unzip marchallenge.zip. Return your completed worksheet to bill at mrexcel.com.

Thanks i noticed that, but what is bill? is is a person? am email? English is not my native language. more help please...

Hi Haris80cr

Send a Private message through to Bill. Bill Jelen runs this site. To send the message go to Private messages then send and address it to Bill.

Hope this helps

Dave

Bill doesn't post his actual e-mail address to help keep the bots from grabbing it and selling it to the spammers. So, to put it in terms we can all understand, it's: <ul>[*]=REPLACE("Bill at MrExcel.com",5,4,"@")[/list]

Thanks

=CLEAN(IF("MONKEY"="monkey",LEFT(TEXT("Thanks","#.###.###.###,###")&REPLACE(" BUT YOU COMPLICATE THINGS",1,50,".")&SUBSTITUTE("FOR NO APARENT REASON","FOR NO APARENT REASON","I apperciate that.",1),50),""))

Re: Thanks

=CLEAN(IF("MONKEY"="monkey",LEFT(TEXT("Thanks","#.###.###.###,###")&REPLACE(" BUT YOU COMPLICATE THINGS",1,50,".")&SUBSTITUTE("FOR NO APARENT REASON","FOR NO APARENT REASON","I apperciate that.",1),50),""))

I think that is a very good way to say what you have to say in an excel site..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Thanks

Ahh, the Trubinator strikes again! Way to go Greg :bow:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldred

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back