When do you find yourself helping on the forums?

MrKowz

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I was sitting here sipping my morning coffee and I just realized that these forums are like my morning donut. I have to have it with my coffee! When I am drinking my coffee at the beginning of each day, I usually help out on the forums for a couple hours becuase it gets my brain stimulated and going for the rest of the day.

Anyone else ever realize they have a normal routine that involves these forums? :biggrin:

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Anyone else ever realize they have a normal routine that involves these forums? :biggrin:
ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!! :laugh:

I haven't been able to be on the board as much lately with it being year-end close for our company, but hopefully after the first of the year it will lighten up and I can get back to the board.

Most of the time when I have some down time here. I consider it continuing education for myself.

normally... I will help when I have a question myself that I'm searching for and something peaks my interest.

When I need some diversion from a technical problem. Focus on some other issue and most times my solution comes when I return from forum. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
In addition, looks like I am working be ‘researching’ on a forum.<o:p></o:p>

I'm truly a newbie at this Excel stuff even though I've been here for several years. Anyway, I've tried to return the favor a few times and have had some success.

For me, as a diversion to start the brain in the morning, then maybe at lunch.
Sometimes during the work day - either for training or looking for a solution to a prpblem at hand.

I take you point though, it tends to be a habit.

Any time real work gets boring and there's nobody glaring over my shoulder. Others waste time on FarceBook but at least if I get caught it looks a little bit like work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back