What would you see?

NdNoviceHlp

I was thinking about entering the DRAFT when it it occurred to me that would mean giving up the spooky hubble pic. Got me thinking looking at the pic about the hubble. Assume as technology develops, we will have the ability to look further and further into space. We will see what was further and further back in time assuming that further found objects' radiation takes longer to get to us than nearer objects' radiation. Continue this process back to the beginning and what would you see? Where would you look for it as nothing else would yet exis (if your a big banger). Seemed like an apolitical quandry which others might like to specultate. Maybe that Hawkins guy could post? Perhaps with some excel magic, Aladin could provide a formula to find the answers. Please have fun with posting if you have a celestial opinion. Dave
ps. I think that in the end there be nothing to see which begs the question... why do it?

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Hi,

Indeed when you want to show who you really are, you will need to open some curtains. With the little space we get to put an avatar, this would mean you could only put your current avatar as a little medaillon on your breast in your "real" avatar. But at the same time it could put your face as a little medaillon in the heart of those who answer you. :-P

What will we see there in space ? I'm sure there are some great surprises to expect. Will the last curtain ever be opened? I've read some interesting stuff about errors in the methods used to measure the distances (and times) and the last word on the subject will probably never be spoken. We are simply too small to explore the whole thing: anyway when seeing this greatness, I feel humble.

kind regards,
Erik

anyway when seeing this greatness, I feel humble

indeed, and... vulnerable!!! Thank God we have Excel to make ourselves feel great! (although I don't compare to so many here, I do at least in our office! :wink: )

- 1000th post, well I couldn't spend it on the Excel Question Board could I? :-D

What will we see? This sort of weird black monolithic block, with a strange humming coming out of it.

You mean Bill Gates don't you? That comment there has probably red flagged me in the MS world but I couldn't resist. :twisted: But you will "see" something in the sense that you will know it's there? Eric and Jon seem to be leaning towards finding a presence (ie. BG) rather than a something to "see". Interesting thoughts and thanks for them. Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back