Viewing changing table size

migalley

Hi all,

The question I've got is if I have a table or a form or database in a non-Maximized view (i.e. it is just a floating window within the Access application), and I want to expand or decrease its size by clicking and dragging the lower right-hand corner, I get a grey/gray outline. The shade of this outline is very similar to the background in the Access application window, so that it is very difficult to see.

Is there any way of changing either the shade/color of the outline or the Access window background so that I can distinguish one from the other?

Thanks for your help!

MG
(y)

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
Hi, have you tried changing your Windows desktop theme? I'm assuming you are using Windows in the absence of any other information.

If you go to your desktop, right click -> Properties, select Appearance Tab, try selecting another "colour scheme" and see of this makes any difference.

HTH, Andrew

Upvote 0
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the tip. I never knew it would work with application backgrounds. It's super. At last I can see the window outline as I expand and decrease the size.

Thanks!

MG
(y)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt3388

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back