vexing VBE window options

mdmilner

Is there a way...

I think I know when I did it, but not sure which stray keyclick messed it up, but, usually with VBE open, I maintain Project Explorer, Code, Immediate & Watch (sometimes Local) for general use.

Well, you know how you can fix them all so adjusting the size of one (code for example) adjusts the others?

Somehow I messed up Project Explorer so that it only docks at the top of the window to do that...previously, it was occupying the left hand edge and I can't seem to manage to get it back no matter what I try. Can't really give you a visual, you'll have to pull up your own windows and see what I mean.

Best I've managed is to dock the last three and leave PE/Code as free windows manually left at the size I want. Have tried removing all/starting over - variety of saving/unsaving. Options panel inside VB module, etc. I'm not a neophyte at apps on Windows, but I think I may have to do something desperate, like cutting all the tags off my mattresses tonite.

:devilish:
Mike

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
Ok non problem. Found when I physically moved the application window to the right, I was suddenly able to find the left hand edge docking spot.

DoH!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parlapalli

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back