Vertical value axis

jamie_lo75

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I need help, I have a customized chart.. Is there a way to automate the vertical value axis ?
Everytime I change the first value in O to C (ex. 50 to 45), the total minutes is not changing in the vertical axis value and I need to change manually

Attachments

• 1721815692870.png
    1721815692870.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 3

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
It looks like the axis values have been manually set already as there is a Reset button, rather than Auto. That will prevent them from changing automatically.

Upvote 0
It looks like the axis values have been manually set already as there is a Reset button, rather than Auto. That will prevent them from changing automatically.
thank you, i've already tried that but it still does not work. I need it to change automatically not to prevent them from changing automatically

1721821262674.png

Upvote 0
If they are all set to auto, it will change automatically, but based on an algorithm, which means that it may not necessarily alter for every single change in value - eg if your total goes from 140 to 141, it's unlikely that the axis bounds will change. Looking at your images, I suspect you would be better off using a 100% stacked column chart so that it always occupies the entire axis in total, but that's a guess as you haven't really provided any context.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
androidmj

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back