Vertex42 Money Manager

firetruckgreen

Hello, thanks for helping me. I don't use Excel a lot or know much about it.

I'm running Windows 7 Professional and MS Office 2010. I'm new to the Vertex42 Money Management Template which I'm trying to use to learn where my money is going. [http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/money-management-template.html] I've entered all my transactions for this year and I've reconciled each month with my bank account. I have not entered a budget. But I have defined accounts, changed and added new accounts (across all three worksheets and double checked them).

Here's my problem: I can't get the report worksheet to display any information. I thought that the report worksheet would take the transaction information and return category spendings and display visual data on my finances. But it doesn't do anything. The whole worksheet is as empty as an untouched spreadsheet. I've clicked on the Year-To-Date checkbox and changed the number in the month box but I can't get it to give me any response.

Your input?

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OZSamwise

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back