VBA to cut, paste, sort in the same sheet

knight808

I have been doing VBA for a couple months now at my work updating and making worksheets better but what is needed on this one workbook is way to advanced for me and I really need some help. I have attached an example sheet.

New items print everyday and a worker keys them into the sheet below a yellow line that we put in the sheet. There are hundreds listed below the line and thousands above it. When an item is ready to go out for service the worker will put a date in column E, above the yellow line. Worker then have to cut and paste the items from below the yellow line to above the yellow line under the date that she imputes in the E column but only the ones that are ready to go, not all will bit. What I would like to happen is- When the worker lists a date in column E the sheet locates any rows with that same date but in column K (pick up date) and then cuts and paste the row under the date the worker has listed in column E. Some of the issues are the sheet is ever changing and growing. There are thousands of records above the yellow line and it grows weekly so being specific to row numbers is impossible. Also, in a perfect world, When the items cut and paste below the date listed in E we need them alphabetized by column G but only for that dated section and again row numbers cant be referenced because it is ever changing. I am not sure that part is even possible so if it isn't then just help with the first part would be amazing.
When items cut from below the yellow line and paste in the proper manifest dated section we need the rows where the info was cut from to delete so we don't have a bunch of blank lines through data.
Sheet name is 'Personal Svc ' (yes there is a space after svc before the ')

PLEASE help! and thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back