VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel Question

Phaedrus

:huh:
Okay, I am currently working my way through the April 2004 printing of
VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel. However, I keep running into the same problem and it's starting to become extremely perturbing. On page 150 and 151 in chapter 8:Event Programming, there are two worksheet level event codes which are given as examples. My question is, how the heck do you implement these????? I can reconstruct the data, I can write the code, and I know how to do it with a different code, but it would be nice to be able to do it with a higher level of code if I am ever going to learn. Soooo, could someone please explain how exactly you go about implement these sub routines?

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Those worksheet level events are placed in the worksheet module to which they apply. To easily access your worksheet module, right click on the sheet tab, left click on View Code, and place the code in the large white pane on the right that is the worksheet module. Press Alt+Q to return to the worksheet.

Thank you very much for your prompt response, I in fact discovered my lack of attention to detail about 1 minute before that, now I just gotta get my table working, thank you very much :) I had not realized that you needed to place the routine inside your sheet rather than a module
:roll: & :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleH77

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back