fryes04

Hi everyone

I've been working on a user form which some staff at work have asked for. I looking to create an event form so that staff members may type in text box, the name of the event, then enter a time in a DTPicker for the time the event is due and then set a time for how far in advance they would like the reminder to appear. I have already created the form and sub forms for each event (5 max for now). The form will be kept open for this to work

I understand the - application.ontime now + timeserial("00:00:00") & .wait. I have tried using this in many ways however I am still unable to get the event1 form to appear when the times match.

I have tried tried a few other forums an I only get a response such as....why excel, why not outlook. I don't think excel is the right way to do this.... Outlook can't be used as the company won't install it to any more computers and I am working on an Event calendar using javascript.

Apologies if any part doesn't make sense
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
Thank you for your reply.

I'm not able to see if this is going to work just yet but thank you for taking your time to reply. I will have a look and get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again

Upvote 0
Pleased to read you have a working solution. Thanks for letting me know.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back