User ID Numbers

onlyadrafter

Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

Sad I know, but I was a bit bored, i notice that each user has an id number. MrExcel (aka Bill Jelen) is number 1, The top 10 consists of other worthy people, however, there is no number 2. Anyone know who this was.

Just out of interest mine is 21528.

The latest recruit (BarryH) at time of posting is 64804.

Mobius has the dubious distinction of being 666.

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
If it's not there, I guess it's possible that account was deleted at some point.

Being nosey I had to have a look. Turns out 38 other people joined on the same day as me. Unless some have been deleted. Not a day for big posters it seems as my paltry 340 or so posts far outweighs everyone else who joined on that day.

Wonder what the average number of posts is per user?

Guess this might be one of the only places I can ask that without everyone saying "who gives a...". Since everyone here seems to enjoy figures whether they be pivotal or pointless.

Rambling over - back to work.

Nick

Being nosey I had to have a look. Turns out 38 other people joined on the same day as me. Unless some have been deleted. Not a day for big posters it seems as my paltry 340 or so posts far outweighs everyone else who joined on that day.

Wonder what the average number of posts is per user?

Guess this might be one of the only places I can ask that without everyone saying "who gives a...". Since everyone here seems to enjoy figures whether they be pivotal or pointless.

Rambling over - back to work.

Nick

If you click the PROFILE button in anyone's thread you'll see average posts/day :)

I was thinking more of total average. Total posts on board/total members. Probably could have found out but I'm too lazy. :)

I was thinking more of total average. Total posts on board/total members. Probably could have found out but I'm too lazy. :)
The latest recruit (BarryH) at time of posting is 64804.
with about 1.000.000 posts that's about average 15, but this number isn't very relevant to my sense, seen the high number of "only-once-posters" and even "zero-posters" :huh: (together about 26.000 members by now)

kind regards,
Erik

All right...throw me a bone...where do you find the id number...OMG is today Monday still? I cnat' do anything right tdoay :wink:

I take it there is no progress on the old statistics we used to have?

Interesting reading:
http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=130400

Also, how do you find the page showing the date you joined with the fellow members who joined on that same day? At this stage if I sort the memberlist by joined date, I have the option of jumping to pages 1, 2, 3, 3196, 3197 or 3198. Hmmm, there must be a way but I don't fancy scrolling one page at a time to get back to 2004....

Andrew

I figured it out : http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/memberlist.php?mode=joined&order=ASC&start=31457

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinHeads

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back