Updating fields - user friendly

Mi

Board Regular
Hello,
First, BIG THANKS to this forum! You have been a great help to me in the past. I have a new project to build but not sure if it can be done due to some limitations given to me. The most fustrating one is the maintance. This needs to be designed to grow on its own as those who will be using it do not know Access. My problem is using the Review Report Type Table. This table has one field that stores the different types of reviews. Examples: State Compliance Review, Quality Review, and many more and more to be added as needed. I reference this table on another table by using a form. On this new form, here are the fields: Team, Associate, Claim #, Date Reviewed, Review Report Type and Score. Problem: The same claim # may be reviewed for many of the reports. Can I get it the form to "refresh" keeping only the first four fields with a macro? or is there a better way? I will be using qrys to calculate results. My first try was to have each report type as it's own field but this requires "maintance" to add the field to the table, form and qrys. I hope that I am clear with my problem.

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craigvan888

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back