Unhide Sheet and copy data from specific cells to now unhidden sheet

smhutch

I am looking for help regarding a check box function.

I have a macro that fires when a checkbox is clicked on(to "check" it). The macro unhides a hidden sheet within the workbook.

I need the checkbox to not only unhide the hidden sheet, but also to copy certain cells within the Main Input sheet and copy the information to selected cells in the now unhidden worksheet.

However, I also need it to check if there is already data in that cell, and if there is copy to another designated cell, and if not go ahead and copy to the first designated cell.

With that said, can it have the functionality to move where copied if the main checkbox is "unchecked" at a later time? (as in click to "check" the box, hidden worksheet is now visible and cell A1 is copied to unhidden worksheet A1. then if another check box is checked data from cell B1 on the first sheet is moved to unhidden sheet, cell B1. But if the first box is then unchecked, the unhidden sheet's B1 information then moves to unhidden sheet's A1 cell)

Hope that makes sense, I am REALLY new to macros and the only coding I'm using has been found on this forum site.

Thank you!

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alchavar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back