Underline and formatting text

garyd1234

Board Regular
Hi,
I have two problems in a report. I want to underline in code a piece of an item in a textbox. So in my text box I have ="first part of the sentence" & Forms![MyForm![this part I want underlined] & " the rest of the sentence un underlined". What do I put in to get the middle underlined?

Also I have several text boxes and two subreport on a report. As long as I keep the boxes flush up against each other it doesn't break to a new page. That is ok but when it breaks to a new page it cuts off the bottoms of the letters at whatever line is near the page break and brings partially high letters to the top of the next page. How do I stop this?

Thanks

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
I don't think what our looking for is possible. I've tried some things but it all didn't worked out for me.
The only thing I can adivse you is to split it in three parts (text fields) and if necessary use VBA to make sure that the fields are always wide enough or binded togheter to display al the text in the three fields

Greetings monkey

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back