Unable to find "View your Post" How do you Delete a Post?

Cable49

Under the FAQ there are tips on posting questions. To check on older posted questions, it says "At the top of every forum index is a link labeled View Your posts. Use this link to find your questions". I could not find this link. Is it still there?

Also, my first post was in the wrong forum and I wanted to delete it and start over in the correct forum. I could not find any way to delete an existing post. Please explain procedure.

Also, where can I find further information on inserting code, in a posted question, into a scroll box format. I see replies from experienced users that place there sample code in a scroll box.

Thank you!

Under the FAQ there are tips on posting questions. To check on older posted questions, it says "At the top of every forum index is a link labeled View Your posts. Use this link to find your questions". I could not find this link. Is it still there?
Use the "Subscribed Threads" link in the green section at the top of the page (towards the left hand side)

Also, my first post was in the wrong forum and I wanted to delete it and start over in the correct forum. I could not find any way to delete an existing post. Please explain procedure.
You can edit a post for 10 minutes after first posting it. After that you have no access. We dopn't delete many posts but if there is a reason, use the 'Report' button at the bottom left of every post. You can Report your post and explain why you want it deleted. The Moderators will then decide whether to do that or not.

Also, where can I find further information on inserting code, in a posted question, into a scroll box format. I see replies from experienced users that place there sample code in a scroll box.
See the last line in my signature block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tdeulkar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back