Unable to Edit Post

SidBord

I'm no stranger to using a text editor, but for the life of me I can't seem to get the hang of how to edit the posts I write. That's a BIG problem, because when I write into the black entry area, I can't see what I'm writing unless I move my cursor of it. Then it become visible until I remove my cursor. But I have a large problem tryinig to move text, remove text, or insert text unless it is at the very end of what I've written. Is there a tutorial on how to edit messages in this forum?

*Black* entry area? There shouldn't be any black areas on the forum...are you certain your system colors are set correctly? Any desktop themes installed?

Yes, BLACK areas. Every place on this forum that I have to enter something (user name, password, etc.) shows me a b;lack area to type into. But then most other sites show me the same black area. Most of them give me a white text presentation as I type, but this site does not. I have set my desktop background to black, because the colors of things I have there are more pleasing to me. I usually set me Excel screens to a black background for the same reason. Is that a no, no.? I've worked that way for years.

well, I'm not going to say it's a no no, but it's not usual and might explain the problems you're having.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ogoreo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back