Trouble staying logged in

smiley1978

Board Regular
I log in as soon as I get to the main page. Once logged in, I start to navigate. Once I open the MS Access board, the website shows me I am logged out. I click back and it shows me that I am logged in. I re-enter the MS Access board and once again I am logged out. If I click on links at the top (i.e. MrExcel Message Board > Other Forums > About This Board as an example.) and navigate, the site shows me as logged in until I try to navigate to the forums and boards. Has anyone run into this issue? Is it a setting in IE? My account??

I log in as soon as I get to the main page. Once logged in, I start to navigate. Once I open the MS Access board, the website shows me I am logged out. I click back and it shows me that I am logged in. I re-enter the MS Access board and once again I am logged out. If I click on links at the top (i.e. MrExcel Message Board > Other Forums > About This Board as an example.) and navigate, the site shows me as logged in until I try to navigate to the forums and boards. Has anyone run into this issue? Is it a setting in IE? My account??
I have not encountered this behaviour, but just checking that you ticked the 'Remember Me?' box next to your User Name when logging in?

Only a suggestion:

"Internet Explorer" (whichever version) all of them suck high time :LOL:

Use Firefox if you do not want any kind of browsing or security issues !! Very highly recommended !!!

I find that often times once you encounter an error on a web page in Internet Explorer, it keeps remembering those errors when you try going back to that site.

Try deleting you cache, temporary internet files, and cookies in Internet Explorer and see if that doesn't remedy the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back