To all those who Help others on this board

phxsportz

I just wanted to take a second and say THANK YOU. I have peppered this board with what must seem to be tragically elemental questions regarding VBA & Excel over the past couple of weeks and believe I have finally experienced an EPIPHANY (I've been waiting awhile to drop that word).

Like a bottle of beer chucked against my head the entire concept of the differentiations of Objects, Events & Properties dawned on me this AM after reading the posts in here.

The one thing that I noticed is that many times someone here will take the time to help someone out with a given problem and then you never hear a response back from the post originator. While certainly discourteous, it's also sometimes frustrating to those of us that may have a similar issue and do not want to clog the board with redundant questions. If you ask a question, take the time to respond to any and all reply's, ESPECIALLY with a THANKS POST if the posted solution solved your problem.

To those of you who have Thanklessly helped folks on here, allow me to offer a truly BLANKET THANKS for your efforts. For myself, I have found your tips, tricks, and solutions to be invaluable.

Simply a Kudo's post.. :biggrin:

PS, In light of my epiphany, please don't assume that I won't continue to ask a ton of questions here, if anything.. expect more.. heh ;)[/b]

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
The one thing that I noticed is that many times someone here will take the time to help someone out with a given problem and then you never hear a response back from the post originator. While certainly discourteous, it's also sometimes frustrating to those of us that may have a similar issue and do not want to clog the board with redundant questions. If you ask a question, take the time to respond to any and all reply's, ESPECIALLY with a THANKS POST if the posted solution solved your problem.
Hi,

To my sense in most of the cases you're right.
Take into acount that some originators are sending Thanks via Private Message or emails.

kind regards,
Erik

Oh, just noticed this is the wrong forum, there is a Lounge for this kinda threads :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michellehoddinott

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back