things that go wrong with your computer

tails

Board Regular
I know this isn't totally the forum to ask this but its got to do with my access program so i thought it would be ok if i posted it.
i am creating a list of things that can go wrong with your computer so i can give the users of our network a lookup table of what they need done. Its based on a level of assistance required lookup table and it has the level of assistance as a number that they need. I was wondering if you guys could give me a few examples of things that can go wrong with you computer, I'm all outta ideas. thanks
oh yeah b4 i forget
there are 4 lvls of assistance that they require, 1 being the lowest and 4 being the highest. (It's so we can concertrate on the areas that have a higher level of assistance.) so please let me know your ideas.

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Tails

You want a list of things that can go wrong with your computer?

How long have you got, how long do you want the list to be?

Upvote 0
I have until i want to get the program up and running, so any time really. The list doesn't need to be huge, just enough information so that users can get a basic idea of what problems go into what number of assistance required. So as basic as it can be really, not things like CMOS errors and things like that, but just more common problems,
Thanks

Upvote 0
thanks man that will go down well. i just hope this actually works, my boss is looking forward to it and if i stuff it up, its my first two weeks at work down the drain... lol :) i'll try them, and if anyone has anymore suggestions plz let me know

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brainsanquine

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back