SUMIFS with 2 row and 1 column Google sheets

longhorn_1b3

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm trying to match in a value (either using SUMIFS or INDEX MATCH) based on multiple criteria (two rows, one column).
Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
I think we need more information. You have told us you wish to try to employ two different functions, but not specifically what you hope to achieve. Tell us more. Be specific. Show us a mocked up result.

Upvote 0
In another spreadsheet, I'm trying to match in values from the output (in white), based on the criteria I've highlighted. So for example, I want to match in the value for [Member #1, 1, A], which is 0.911...

Upvote 0
In another spreadsheet, I'm trying to match in values from the output (in white), based on the criteria I've highlighted. So for example, I want to match in the value for [Member #1, 1, A], which is 0.911...
*in another tab (not another spreadsheet)

Upvote 0
I agree with @alansidman...some more information is needed, as it isn't clear what you are trying to do. It appears that you would like to identify data in the table that corresponds to certain matching criteria...and then do what with the data? This recent post does something similar, where the objective was to add the matching data.

Upvote 0
What are you matching it to? Suggest you post a mocked up solution so we have a better idea of what you want. I'm still not getting it.

Upvote 0
Cross posted SUMIFS w/ row AND column criteria

While we do allow Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back