Stuck with HTML Maker...

plix

Board Regular
I followed instructions posted on this forum by Von Pookie and installed HTML Maker.
I added the .xla file to my AddIns folder, and I can activate it fine in Excel.
Everything goes well until I try to copy my selection to the clipboard by clicking on the "... send source to the clipboard" button. Nothing happens, and when I do CTRL + V, there is nothing to paste.
When I try the to click on the "View Source" button on that same screen (to try the second approach suggested which consists in copying the entire code), nothing happens either.
I have enabled pop-ups (the "popups okay" button is displayed in one of the toolbars) but it is still not working.
I am using Excel 2000 (9.0) and Windows XP.
Any idea?
Thanks.

the pop up blocker may still be getting in the way...
Does your browser screen open to the light green [HtmlMaker 2.42] window? And, if it does is there a light yellow security message above that? If there is, click on that yellow bar and select "Allow blocked content.."

Or, are you getting as far as receiving the MS IE message that the image was copied to the clipboard after clicking on the"Please click this button to send the source to clipbord." If you are getting that far, then I'm not sure. Perhaps it's a clipboard issue.

Hi Jahli,

Sorry for the late reply (back from vacation).

You were right, the problem came from the security message. By clicking on "Allow blocked content", everything worked quite well after that.

Thanks a lot for your help. That will save me a lot of time in my upcoming posts.

Plix

Schielrn,

I am glad that you picked that up. I followed your guidelines, simply removed the line from the code and it seems to be working just fine now.
Many thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamdan17

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back