Something I am sure many can relate to...

Kangah

Board Regular
I thought of this while trying to figure out how on Earth something I made months ago, actually works so I can make some changes...

Please tell me I am not the only one! :)

37901689.jpg

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
Do you mean that you can't believe you created such macro (The macro you're talking about) when you was a beginner??
Well for you're not the only one....
P.S:Nice with gandalf's photos from Lord of the rings (LOTR) I liked that movie BTW,How did you use images in your post?
Frodo....Err I mean ZAX

Do you mean that you can't believe you created such macro (The macro you're talking about) when you was a beginner??
Well for you're not the only one....
P.S:Nice with gandalf's photos from Lord of the rings (LOTR) I liked that movie BTW,How did you use images in your post?
Frodo....Err I mean ZAX

Hi Zax, no I meant that when you create a complicated spreadsheet/macro and then you have to edit it many months later you can't remember how it works.

To use an image. You just use the insert image icon when creating your post, near the insert link icon.

Hi Zax, no I meant that when you create a complicated spreadsheet/macro and then you have to edit it many months later you can't remember how it works.

To use an image. You just use the insert image icon when creating your post, near the insert link icon.
Hhhhmmmm.No,Never happened to me 'cause I have absolutely no workbooks and never used one ACCEPT the one I help the forum members with 'cause you know,I'm a kid and I still don't need it.
Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhh,Thought the picture is NOT from the internet;I know how to insert an image from the internet

Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhh,Thought the picture is NOT from the internet;I know how to insert an image from the internet
Depends what you mean by the internet, you can post an image from a file hosting site but be careful of the rules ...

As Peter_SSs gently reminded me,,,

But please note #7 of the Forum Rules, particularly paragraphs 2 and 3.

just depends how you are using the image

Depends what you mean by the internet, you can post an image from a file hosting site but be careful of the rules ...

As Peter_SSs gently reminded me,,,

just depends how you are using the image
I saw the thread where Peter_SSs noted you when you inserted image with link and download option and whatever,My problem that I'm looking for a EASY-SAFE Website to download my photos....
Can you show me a link to an EASY-SAFE website??

Hhhhmmmm.No,Never happened to me 'cause I have absolutely no workbooks and never used one ACCEPT the one I help the forum members with 'cause you know,I'm a kid and I still don't need it.
I think you wanted to say 'EXCEPT' ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back