2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
:P

Another parade in Boston I hope..

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
You know, when we beat the Rams I didn't know what to do. Having been a Sox and Patriots fan for my entire life, I had never experienced actually winning something. Coming close, sure, but winning - nope.

Following that win with two more plus the incredible comeback from down 0-3 in the ALCS in '04 and another big turnaround this season to capture our second WS in four years....but you know what? I've found it doesn't get old :) I can't wait for Sunday night.

Being an English Patriot, I'm going to invoke some centuries old history and support the GIANTS...!

Doesn't get old at all. The celtics are doing great as well.

The only thing I've noticed is with the Red Sox they are pretty much loved everywhere (except New York). But, with the Pats they are pretty much the most hated team right now. haha oh well!!!!

Lets go pats!!!!

The celtics are doing great as well.
Yeah.....Boston is going for the Hat Trick! So unfair. lol

But, with the Pats they are pretty much the most hated team right now. haha oh well!!!!
Everyone hates a winner......so they say!

Good luck in the big game this weekend Bostonians. Hope it's at least a good game (i.e. - Not like S.F. vs. Denver or Chicago vs. New England).

Well I'm backing the Giants, there is a Scottish guy in there I think.:)

Don't know much about the NFL, we used to have it on late night TV but it's a bit sporadic on which channel it's shown on.

Turned out to be an OUTSTANDING game.

Especially in the forth quarter. Unbelievable play when Maning should have been sacked but made the pass. And the receiver caught it when he shouldn't of had.

Best Super Bowl game I have seen in probably 20 years.

Yes, I like the underdog. But this one showed a very well tuned Defense.

Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
The Giants had the best defense to match up agains the Pats. They have a great outside rush (Osi and Strahan) and get a good middle push to cause problems for Brady.

Sorry QuietRiot. Was a great season none-the-less.

The Giants had the best defense to match up agains the Pats. They have a great outside rush (Osi and Strahan) and get a good middle push to cause problems for Brady.

Sorry QuietRiot. Was a great season none-the-less.

Thanks,

I'm really dissapointed.. thats 2 years in a row that a manning ruined it for us.

Thanks,

I'm really dissapointed.. thats 2 years in a row that a manning ruined it for us.

Yeah....you must really hate Archie! I have a feeling this year is much much worse than last year. But I know what it's like. To go 15-1 and get beat by the Pats was pretty tough too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lozdemr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back