Small Scottish Charity that I'm involved with.

Expiry

Hi, guys. I don't expect many of you to be Scots, or have any connection to the following, but I hope you don't mind endulging me for a few minutes. If just one person feels motivated by this to help us out, then I'd be extremely grateful.

TACC (The Tartan Army Childrens Charity) is a registered charity that is run by football supporters to help disadvantaged children in Scotland and the countries that Scotland play in.

After raising £1000s for Orphanages and Childrens' Hospitals in Kiev, 2006 and Tblisi, 2007, 2008 is going to be focused on a donation in Skopje, Macedonia, when Scotland play there in September.

Our target is to raise £12,000 to buy beds, mattresses and blankets for a centre for street children and refurbish showers and toilets at a home for disabled orphans.

Also, part of the money raised will be helping Scottish children that are disabled, in care or seriously ill. In March we took 12 Barnardos children to their first Scotland game (versus Croatia at Hampden). We'll repeat this for every home match and announce further plans to help Scottish children in other ways.

We've just started a monthly lottery to help us continue our fund-raising in a more sustained manner - a framed, signed Scotland shirt and £180 was won in June.
We're expecting the prize to be greater in July and as well as the cash prize on offer in July, there's also another bonus prize - an artist's proof limited edition print commemorating McFadden's goal against France, in Paris. RRP £249, donated by JMS Framing.

Please click on the link below or visit http://www.tartanarmychildrenscharity.org.uk/ for more details.

The draw in July will take place on July 31st and standing orders should be set up to be received no later than 25th July to ensure inclusion.

Thanks for your time. I hope you agree this is a great cause.

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis_Macros

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back