SF Fisherman's Wharf

CT Witter

MrExcel MVP
I'm currently in SF @ Fisherman's Wharf looking for restaurant suggestions. Also, if anyone in the are would like to get together for dinner, PM me. I will be in town for the evenings of 6/29-7/1.

Thanks,
CT

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Boudin's Sourdough: Visit the original Boudin (pronounced "bo-deen") shop on Jefferson for famous San Francisco sourdough bread to go, or stop by their booth across Taylor from Fisherman's Grotto for clam chowder in a sourdough bowl.

Alioto's: #8 Fisherman's Wharf. Seafood, Sicilian specialties and homemade pastas.

A. Sabella's: 2766 Taylor at Jefferson. Fresh seafood and Dungeness crab. Wine Enthusiast says they have one of San Francisco's best wine lists.

Castangola's: 286 Jefferson Street. One of the oldest restaurants on Fisherman's Wharf. They have a view of the Fisherman's Wharf area and the city skyline.

Scoma's: Pier 47. In the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, Scoma's has been a popular destination for more than 30 years. San Francisco Chronicle food critic Michael Bauer says: "No reservations, long lines, a dramatic wharf vista, extravagant prices, poorly prepared dishes and indifferent service."

Pompeii's Grotto: 340 Jefferson Street. Family-owned and operated since 1946. Seafood, crab and Italian favorites.

I've eaten at Scoma's and Pompeii's, both were pretty good. I can't remember the others, but I'll ask my boss.

Smitty

ok, that's it! I'm going to SF!!! I didn't realize all that seafood...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekerinik

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back