dave3009

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
Right OK I know the thing could be stuffed with all manner of badness but I did have the purchase time/date and contents verified and it seems I have acquired a wee gem.

Problem is I removed the original owners login ID and cleared out their My Docs etc. All stuff I would have expected to do should you acquire a second hand computer.

Problem: User installed Office 2003 (which I would like to use) but they must have only specified that they gain access to the Office programs and therefore I cannot access them.

I have the licence key as provided by the seller, but I cannot find a download link for office 2003. Should I continue searching the uninstall option or is there a way I can show the Microsoft Office suite that I am the legitimate owner so I can use the product

Thank You in advance for any response, it's not really a board topic and if it doesn't find fancy here then please move it accordingly ;)

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Dave,

You may need to try eBay. I doubt that MS will have any legitimate downloads of 2003 around, given that they would prefer you to be using the latest version...
Another option is to see whether your IT guys can burn / loan you the discs and you use your own key to install.

Denis

Another option is to see whether your IT guys can burn / loan you the discs and you use your own key to install
Exactly. I have 3 CDs which installs Excel 2000, 2002 and 2003 on your computer and you need to use your own key to activate and register. PM me if you look forward for a copy and we could discuss how to send that to you..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back