Rude postings

nancyo

I am totally appalled by some of the responses I have read recently on this message board. Rude is one thing, but the use of profanity is inexcusable.

I am new to excel and VBA, and find this board invaluable in learning how to do what I need to do for work. I have NO programming experience, and learning VBA to me is like learning a foreign language, not only in the lingo but logic as well.

I have several books, many internet links, etc. Yes, I can read the books, but to me having interactions with other voices teaches me the most. I try to understand the books, etc., but with no one at work to discuss this with, often it is "hit and miss" when I try things. Receiving guidance on the web site not only helps me learn, but helps me understand WHAT and WHY I need to do something.

I am totally insulted by some of the responses, and hope these individuals are kicked off the board, and better yet, grow up!

Hi NancyO

Please email me your feelings and if you can the feeds concerned, im more than willing to chat to my MVP friends and MrExcel if its THATY way, i do post to Bill (mrExcel) and clean up this board, its open and for ever one.. so its come what may, Your fine as far as im concerned, and support you.

I get more abuse than you even imagine, i even have had hate email, nowadays i have nothing to prove i remove or delete what I can

I support you

Im Jack in the UK you will know my name everyone does, please contact me if you wanna chat..

Heart on sleeve simple talk, I do what I can..

The latest post was by KLM (on the 25th) in response to elgringo56 about a message box.

Previous posting by user XL, in which I believe you were insulted as well.

Although not much surprises me in life, some of these responses have shocked me, in that people can be that ignorant, egotistical, and rude.

Thanks for listening!! Nancy

OK the issue of XL I had address as the Banta hit and carried on, like I say I am a target of abuse and believe me I get more that you ever want to believe, even by email, guys send me virus files as well this is the real world. I collect virus so for anyone reading GO ONE SEND THEM, you never get me!

Also tell me this is a virus and ill keep it sadly no one has ive about 36 virus in two months all failed.

XL is a member of Microsoft’s OWN staff , cant explain thus hes / she gone ! and hey no one is a guru, we all know a lot and lean even more.

The emery within!

The other fed you respond about I have reported asn hope has been addressed, I have chatted to Bill, and have agreed with his thought to leave these posts so guys lean and Bill will not comments more but I will directly pick up the batten, I believe that We all will see such and ignore them, thisi s the best way, I come from a tough background, bullies , protection and all the crime you can name, MOST if no money is involved will get boarded and disappear, this is true hear I get NEW guys not old guys.. Its that way im sad to say.

I stay the board is lady friendly, no knock but my background is this Women, Children elderly and the sick and disabled are untouchable I really believe and mean this.

They will get board.. And leave,.

I have reported less than FAMILY language and will continue to do so… let me know what you see, ill do that straight away. Children read this stuff and OK they know say and understand it, but I should know this is not the way to beard minors.

Any others please let me know, ill hit my MVP pals and Bill with complaints and try to clean up what I can.

In the mean time,,, REMEMBER Jacks words:

Jack has done much wrong and admits it, them so silly do not know who they effect and the world will be better if we all except if not totally understand

Is Jack Black.White or other creed.

Its no matter Jack hes and is from the UK.. what else do you need to know>

PLEASE take care NancyO OUR friend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christine4711

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back