Report - print current page

TR21Mark

Board Regular
I am in the process of building an application in Access. So this will be the first question of many to follow at a later date.

1. I have a form for data input and a button to preview report. When the report is opened it shows the report of the current record I have shown, but if I print it will print ALL records. I can right click and manipulate to the printer to Print current page, but is there an easier way such as add a PRINT button in the Report header, and add code to only print the current record. I know how to add the button, but need the code to do as requested.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
Most of my reports that I need the current Record for are not based on a query. That are just standard user form our company uses and prints out. For example: I have created a Fax Cover sheet that pulls information from General Contractors and Contacts tables to populate the report. I am having problems with DLookup now but that is another topic.

If a user creates a fax cover sheet and hit preview I want to create a command button in the headings of all reports that will allow to print only the current or visible report.

I have downloaded some vb code from earlier posts I will try out tonight, and will post if this does not work.

Thanks to all.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damav78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back